Participant Eleven // Survey Four
1. Tell me about the first date you ever went on?
I’m not really sure this has happened.
2. What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
Drive across Texas without stopping or speaking to the passenger.
3. Is there someone you would like to meet if you could bring anyone back from
4. What are your parents’ names?
Kathi and Leo
5. Tell me about your last dream?
I have these dreams that are like movie previews that I’m watching. I never remember the plots.
6. Do you listen to the radio?
7. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Probably the last time I was in some sort of social situation.
8. Do you have a favorite myth?
I relate the most to sisypuhs.
9. What were you scared of as a child?
Clowns and vampires.
10. Do you know your neighbors?
I do not.