Participant Two // Final Survey
1. Why do you want what you want?
Because I need it.
2. How are the things around you relating to one another?
Right now, the 24 things that are happening around me don’t seem to be related at all, but that’s only because for the past three days I’ve had an extremely pessimistic outlook on life.
3. The water or the earth?
4. Do you have any medical conditions?
haha. Yes. At the moment I have a ganglion cyst in my right hand. It’s been neuropathic for the past three days. I also have a chronic arthritis called ankylosing spondylitis and joint hyper-mobility syndrome. I also am 20% deaf and still have tubes in my ears to help with pressure control.
5. Have you ever had a near death experience?
I don’t think so.. My sister fell off a 2 story inflatable side once though!
6. When will you leave for where you are going? Will you come back?
Yes. I always come back. My ties to whatever community I’ve ever been a part of has always been too strong.
7. How many life goals have you had?
I make short term goals. But I think I’ve had 3. And haven’t meant any of them…yet.
8. Describe your last conversation?
Zz and I kept talking about what we wanted to do tonight and eventually decided we didn’t want to go out. She decided to go to bed.
9. What is the next step?
Get this cyst out of my hand, finish the semester, get an internship, and kick ass next semester!
10. Are these surveys?
Is this the Matrix?