Participant Five // Final Survey
1. Why do you want what you want? Because it wonderful and much
2. How are the things around you relating to one another? Chaotic and non-
3. The water or the earth? Earth
4. Do you have any medical conditions? Depression.
5. Have you ever had a near death experience? Yes, in an ER. I was myself in
the future standing in NYC Chinatown at night and very confused.
6. When will you leave for where you are going? Will you come back? As
soon as it is appropriate. Symbolically, no.
7. How many life goals have you had? So, many! They may be related yet
evolve and change over time.
8. Describe your last conversation? Working out the logistics to become a
social worker by profession versus only practicing it as habit.
9. What is the next step? Possibly going back to school.
10. Are these surveys? They are more like interviews.